OMG I AM THE GRUMPUS
I’m the why am I awake most of the time, other times I am the last one, lol.
I’ve been doing Fitfluential’s ab challenge- I think I started on day 10 or something because I was a little late, BUT YOU ALL SHOULD JOIN ME! You probably should start on day 1 because it’s better to build up! I did the halfway mark plank- 1 min and 40 seconds- today and man was it hard. I haven’t planked in such a long time so this feels good! Time to engage those core muscles and get those abs!
This is why I shouldn’t be let outside
How to make your groceries last longer
1. Chop up your chives and keep them in an old water bottle for extended freshness.
2. Rinse your berries in vinegar (both white and apple cider will work).
3. One rotten apple can spoil an entire batch of fruit, so the second you see something looking a little old be sure to toss it.
4. Add a dab of butter to the cut side of cheese to prevent it from drying out. Also, be sure to wrap it in wax paper (not plastic) and then place it into a reusable baggie and store it in the warmest area of your fridge (i.e., not your chiller drawer).
5. Store asparagus like fresh cut flowers.
6. Wrap the top of bananas with plastic wrap and they should keep 3 to 5 days longer.
7. Wrap greens such as broccoli, lettuce, and celery in foil before popping them into your refrigerator.
8. Tomatoes do not belong in your fridge—rather they should be stored outside of it at room temperature.
9. Leftover guacamole tends to oxidize and turn brown quickly. To prevent this, put plastic wrap over the top but make sure the plastic wrap is touching the entire exposed surface of the dip.
10. Mushrooms should never be stored in plastic. Instead, place them into a brown paper bag or a cardboard box.
[Read More Here]
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.